Monday 21 November 2016

Introducing: English Video Round-Up!

The umbrellas and jackets I am seeing around school are telling me that it is finally Autumn here in Sevilla! We are well into the school year now and I have loved getting to know the classes I am teaching.

I am working with a wide variety of subjects including Natural Science, Social Science, Infantil English,  and Physical Education! These topics are very different and each age group has a unique focus, however for most of these classes I have found a good amount of useful videos to help make learning English fun! I have decided that once a week, I will share my favorite English videos that I have used in lessons for that week in an "English Video Round-Up," so that teachers, students, and parents can see what we are learning, access the videos, and have fun practicing English outside of class! Here are the videos I have chosen to share this week:

Fruits and Vegetables Vocabulary (done with 1st grade):


Geography Vocabulary (done with 1st grade):





Balanced diet video discussing the importance of eating healthy food! (done with 3rd grade):




Moon Song (done with 2nd grade):



Tour the United States Song (done with 5th grade):




And finally an *EXTRA* video because this week is Thanksgiving in America! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment