Tuesday 3 November 2015

Meet Destinee, the new language assistant!

Hello everyone,

My name is Destinee Pray and I am the new Language Assistant for the year 2015 - 2016. I am from San Diego, California, but I grew up in Birmingham, Alabama. I am 23 years old. I graduated from Elon University in North Carolina where I studied Human Services, Psychology and Spanish. In the Spring of 2013 I studied abroad here in Seville. Last year I was an auxiliar in Don Benito, Extremadura. In my free time I love to read, study French, spend time with friends and most of all travel. Here are some pictures of my travel.
Last year in Amsterdam, Netherlands for the New Year!

Last year in Berlin, Germany for Christmas!

Me in front of the Blue Mosque in Istanbul, Turkey

Last year in Paris, France 

This summer in Rabat, Morocco

At Sea World Amusement Park in San Diego, CA

At the cheese festival in Trujillo last spring
With 6th A we have talked about different geographical wonders such as waterfalls, canyons, rivers, lakes, mountain ranges and caves. Below is a powerpoint I prepared with my trips to the Grand Canyon, Arizona, Honoluli, Hawaii, Monfragüe National Park, and other places in the U.S. Feel free to have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment