Saturday 23 April 2016

U.S. Monuments

3B and 3A just finished a unit about the different parts of a city where we looked at a city map of Seville and they had to locate several monuments in the city center. Some of my favorite places included La Giralda, El Torre de Oro, El Museo de Bellas Artes, the train station Santa Justa etc.

To wrap up the unit I showed them the following monuments in the U.S. and talked about my experiences there.










The new unit we just started about public transportation where I showed them some pictures of transportation in the U.S. Vocabulary includes bus, airplane, taxi, van, lorry/truck, train, underground, bicycle, car etc. You can see more about public transportation in my previous blog here:

http://newzealandsevilla.blogspot.com.es/2016/01/getting-around-town.html


1 comment: