Sunday 5 February 2017

English Video Round up Week 6/2/17

Hello my friends! Here are some great videos I've found for school this week!

The first one is about populations for 5th grade. We pause the video the video throughout to make sure we understand the concepts. I love the visuals on this one, using water to show population growth!


Also, as requested by 5C, here is a link to a useful interactive website where you can learn all about populations on different continents and in different countries, including births, deaths, life expectancies, and more!: 


Next, we have a video that I will show for 1st graders. A fun explanation of ways we can save water!



Finally, here is are two videos I am showing to second graders so that we can discuss the importance of the 3 R's: reducing, reusing, and recycling!




I hope you enjoy these videos! What else would you like to learn about in English?!



No comments:

Post a Comment