Sunday 14 May 2017

American Adventures and Feria Fun!

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've updated, but as my year at school is coming to an end, I thought I would post something fun about America! I've been talking with 5th grade about my travels around America as well as some of my favorite aspects of American Culture. There is so much to see in my country, and I have only seen 25 out of the 50 states in America! I think it's so exciting to share my travels with my students. Here's a powerpoint I made to show them a little bit about the famous Route 66, a route the stretches from Chicago, Illinois to Santa Monica, California! I have been on different parts of this route 3 different times, and there is always something new to see and explore!











Here are the videos I included to learn a little bit more about Route 66, and also hear a famous song about the road from the movie Cars. The movie is set on Route 66!






Also, a special update from Feria de Abril!: I experienced the fair for the first time and it was SO incredible. I loved it and hope that I get to experience it again at another point in my life. While I was at Feria, I got to hang out with Destinee, the Auxiliar from last year! Here are some photos of us enjoying the amazing festival in Sevilla! She showed me around and we had so much fun exploring the casetas and (making an attempt at) dancing Sevillanas! :) I hope you all are enjoying spring time in Sevilla as much as we are!







No comments:

Post a Comment